Please understand the following qualifications are established to ensure uniformity in leasing standards to all applicants and compliance with local, state, and federal governmental regulations.
1. Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Gross monthly incomes must be 3 times the monthly rental amount.
3. Applicant must have current employment with verifiable employment and/or full-time school enrollment. Photocopies of last 2 months of earnings are preferred. For new employments must have written document from employer to confirm employment date and pay rate. If self-employed, applicant must provide copies of immediate past two (2) years IRS tax returns and current bank statement that support income stated.
4. If child support and/or alimony is to be considered for income qualification criteria, applicant must provide proof that child support has been received for the past six months and a copy of the court order to verify monthly amount awarded.
5. Applicant must not have any prior evictions.
6. Applicant must have good credit record which is 75% or more positive credit with no late payments beyond 60 days. Applicants with less than good credit records, bankruptcy, repossessions, or first-time renters may be considered if applicant pays additional deposit equal to one month’s rent.
7. Vehicles housed on the property are limited to two and they shall be in good working order.
8. Following applicants will be declined:
• Has had a felony or drug related conviction within 7 years from the date of final disposition
• Has had a felony conviction for theft within 7 years from the date of final disposition
• Has any pending charges and/or arrest warrants issued for any felony crime
• Misdemeanor charges or convictions for drug possession with intent to sell, prostitution, burglary, sex offenses, or crime against person within the past (5) years will not be accepted.
9. Security deposit and non-refundable application fee must be paid with the application.
10. Boat, RV, trailer or commercial truck (more than 2 axles) storage is not allowed on premises.
11. Pets are not allowed without management’s prior written approval and payment of pet fee in full for each pet. See pet rules for full details.
12. Foreign applicants must supply a temporary social security number as issued for temporary work visa. Applicant’s passport must be inspected to verify the time spent in the United States is consistent with the residency disclosed on the rental application.
13. Request for special needs accommodation can be made through the property manager.
14. Disclaimer: All Prospective Residents are screened to meet the above qualifications based on the information supplied by sources deemed to be reliable.
15-pound max weight limit
$250 non-refundable fee per pet
$25 pet rent/month per pet
1 pet max with breed restrictions; no aggressive breeds allowed including but not limited to Pit Bulls or any mix with Pit Bull, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, Alaskan Malamute, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Wolf Hybrid or Staffordshire Terrier. A pet interview is required.